Health and well-being is a priority for all of us.
With growing concerns over vaping and youth in our community, local health experts have launched information about vaping and its side-effects.
The BC Lung Association and Vancouver Coastal Health, Fraser Health has created a package of infographics, fact sheets, FAQs, posters and web pages for sharing with your students, teachers and families.
Parents have a lot of questions and health concerns about their children being introduced to vaping, and we hope these resources are useful tools.
You can download the Vaping Prevention Toolkit free from the BC Lung Association. The toolkit includes:
- A vaping education infographic
- A vaping education 8”x11” poster
- Vaping Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Vaping Product Education for Parents Guide
- Vaping Product Education for Teachers Guide
- A PowerPoint presentation
- Talking points, class activities and games
In addition to this new toolkit, we have online resources on these topics for your teaching staff and parents at Fraserhealth.ca: