Below you will find a list of resources and helpful tools to assist you or your child’s educational technology needs.
Please note some applications are classroom and school specific. For instructions on any other apps not outlined below, please contact your teacher or school administrator for support.
Many teachers will be choosing to use Microsoft Teams to communicate with students and/or offer video lessons. All students have access to MS Teams through their Office 365 account.
May 14, 2020 – Letter to Parents-Guardians – Recording TEAMS Sessions
- ARABIC | KOREAN | MANDARIN 中文 | PUNJABI | SPANISH | TAGALOG | VIETNAMESE
- Grades K-5 Office 365 Sign in for Parents: Step by step how to sign into Office 365.
- Grades 6-12 Office 365 Sign in for Students: Step by step how to sign into Office 365 and how to change the Office 365 password.
- Joining and Using Class Teams: Step-by-step how to on joining a Class Team using a teacher provided code, and general overview of the Teams environment.
- SD35 Student Tech Help notebook: Students can sign in using their school email address and password. This Help notebook includes supporting documents for using:
- Microsoft Teams
- Office 365
- iPad/iPhone Tips
- Story Presentation Tools
- User Agreements in Plain Language
My Blueprint Resources
- My Blueprint Help Guide for Parents and Students
- Students: Logging in and Completing an Activity
- Students: Adding a File to your Portfolio
- Students: Adding a reflection
- Students: Adding multiple pictures to a post
- Parents: How to create a parent account
- Students: Adding Tags and Colours to Help Organize
SD35 Continuity of Learning Plan
- Remote Learning Participation Guidelines for Students
- Developing Digital Citizens – Microsoft Teams Chat Use Guidelines
Updated: January 18, 2022