Below you will find a list of resources and helpful tools to assist you or your child’s educational technology needs.
Many teachers will be choosing to use Microsoft Teams to communicate with students and/or offer video lessons. All students have access to MS Teams through their Office 365 account.
- Grades K-5 Office 365 Sign in for Parents: Step by step how to sign into Office 365.
- Grades 6-12 Office 365 Sign in for Students: Step by step how to sign into Office 365 and how to change the Office 365 password.
- Joining and Using Class Teams: Step-by-step how to on joining a Class Team using a teacher provided code, and general overview of the Teams environment.
- SD35 Student Tech Help notebook: Students can sign in using their school email address and password. This Help notebook includes supporting documents for using:
- Microsoft Teams
- Office 365
- iPad/iPhone Tips
- Story Presentation Tools
- User Agreements in Plain Language
My Blueprint Resources
- My Blueprint Help Guide for Parents and Students
- Students: Logging in and Completing an Activity
- Students: Adding a File to your Portfolio
- Students: Adding a reflection
- Students: Adding multiple pictures to a post
- Parents: How to create a parent account
- Students: Adding Tags and Colours to Help Organize
SD35 Continuity of Learning Plan
- Remote Learning Participation Guidelines for Students
- Developing Digital Citizens – Microsoft Teams Chat Use Guidelines
Updated: January 18, 2022