Note: Information about bus stops and schedules for approved riders is not posted until late August. Please check back prior to start of the 2021-2022 school year.
Any rider who has been approved transportation for the 2021-2022 school year will need to access their information using the e-link system. This system is the same as last year. Please follow the instructions below:
How to Check Bus Stop and Schedule
- Go to e-link login page here.
- Type in USERNAME: Student ID
- Type in PASSWORD: Child’s Birthdate (8 characters using zeros for single digit day/months – no spaces mm/dd/yyyy)
- Click on LOGIN button
- Enter in email address confirmation and create security question as per instructions
- Select “SAVE
- Click on “Work With Students”
- Click on “View My Students”
- All students associated with that user ID are displayed
- Click on the student you wish to view the information for
- Student bus stop location/time for pick up and drop off is displayed
Please note, parents are responsible for getting their child to the assigned bus stop. The school is responsible for a child’s care from the time they board the bus until they arrive at school and during school. For COVID-19: Student Transport on Busses — Guidelines regarding health and safety please visit this page here.
Trouble Shooting Tips:
If you are having difficulty logging in, you may find the following tips helpful:
Please double check to ensure you are using your child’s Student ID and not their Personal Education Number (PEN). The Student ID is a number assigned by your child’s school. The PEN is the number assigned by the province which is used for a student’s entire education.
Please ensure you have the correct order of digits as well as no spaces for your child’s birthday. (8 characters using zeros for single digit day/months – no spaces mm/dd/yyyy)
If you are not able to log in and/or are experiencing issues, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for support and include a brief explanation.