TRANSPORTATION UPDATE: The e-link to access bussing information is working. To access bussing information, please see instructions below and use this link: https://elink.sd35.bc.ca/elinkrp/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2felinkrp%2f
Posted Friday September 6, 2019
If you are not able to log in and/or are experiencing issues, please email: email@example.com for support and include a brief explanation. Due to the volume of requests for help a response may be delayed. Thanks for your understanding.
- Login using the following information:
- USERNAME: student ID#
- PASSWORD: child’s birthdate (8 characters using zeros for single digit day/months – no spaces mm/dd/yyyy).
- Select LOGIN button
- Enter in email address confirmation and create security question as per instructions
- Select “SAVE”
- Click on “Work With Students”
- Click on “View My Students”
- All students associated with that user ID are displayed
- Click on the student you wish to view the information for
- Student bus stop location/time for pickup and drop off is displayed.
***NOTE: Bus registrations must be done online ONLY.
Thank you for contacting the Langley school Districts Transportation Department. This time of year is always very busy and your patience is appreciated. The district is constantly trying to improve our service, to you and the students of Langley, and our E-link bussing information system is an effort to do so.
Some parents may experience e-link displaying “no students meeting that criteria”. Please note that the district policy supports busing for students that live outside of the following distances to their community schools.
Student that live within the walking limits do not qualify for school bus service.
- Elementary Students K to 7 — Bussing is supplied to elementary students that live 3.2 KM or further, away from their community school.
- Middle School Students 6 to 8 (where middle school is available) — Bussing is supplied to Middle school students that live 3.2 KM or further, away from their community school.
- Secondary Students 8 to 12 — Bussing is supplied to Secondary students that live 4.8 KM or further, away from their community school.
The district supplies Bus service for all special need students in accordance with the policy.
Once the District has accommodated all students that qualify for bussing, we will review non-qualifying requests on an individual basis and in an attempt to support family’s. Please see the transportation policy link for further details.
If you still have questions or further concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to higher than normal call volumes, we are responding to inquiries in order received. Please do not duplicate your requests. Additional staff are aiding in achieving a timely response. Your patience is appreciated.
School Bus Services
Families are reminded that registering for transportation is required. Please access the On-line School Bus Registration system to secure transportation for your students.
New Changes to the Online Registration for 2019-2020 school year:
Parents/guardians can register students for the bus via KEV School Cash online. Ensure a proper student number is used, or registration will be voided.
For late registration only:
You will be required to log in to your School Cash online account when you have completed the application form. The check out process is the same as standard school items but for most registrants the cost will be zero. It does not matter whether you complete the “Who are you purchasing this for?” box as the registration form will collect the student details.
If you do not currently have a KEV School Cash online Account, instructions are included in the SD35-StepByStep Parent Handout.
Phone: (778) 736-0792
International Homestay Parents can request refunds via email: