Registration Information – Dates
Registration – Current Langley School District Students – April 8 to June 28
Summer Session 2019 registration in the Langley School District opens April 8, 2019 for students currently enrolled in the Langley School District. Secondary class registration closes on June 26. Elementary and Middle Years class registration closes June 28. Please note that priority is given to students currently registered in the Langley School District based on space and staffing availability. Registrations in available classes are processed in the order the registration occurs, on a “first-come, first-served basis”. Current Langley School District students can register online or in-person at the Langley School Board Office. See below for more information.
Registration – Out of District Students – May 1 to June 28
Summer Session 2019 registration for out-of-district students (any students not currently registered in the Langley School District) opens on May 1, 2019. Starting on May 1, 2019, out-of-district students can register for available Summer Session 2019 classes but the registration will continue to be “pending” and not finalized until after June 14, 2019. Out-of-district student’s registration will need to be confirmed in person at the Langley School Board Office within 7 days of registering or they will be withdrawn. The registration for out-of-district students will only be approved and finalized if there is space and staff available in Summer Session at that point.
How to Register – Online
Online registration is available for all students and is the quickest way to complete the initial registration.
Register online at sd35.coresolutions.ca
How to Register – In Person
In Person Registration is available at the Langley School Board Office. Registration cannot be done by phone.
- Langley School Board location: 4875 – 222nd Street, Langley
- In-person Registration Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 3:30pm
Information required when registering:
- PEN (Personal Education Number) – All students must have their PEN to create a student account, a nine digit number located on their report card or permanent records. Please check with your current school ahead of time if you need assistance locating your PEN.
- Personal Information – Student’s legal and English name if different, phone number(s), address, and parent guardian(s) name(s)
- Residency and Citizenship Information – for students who were not registered in the Langley School District for the 2018/19 school year, proof of parent / guardian(s) Citizenship and BC residency plus the student’s birth certificate must be provided.
International Student Registration
- Secondary International students already registered in the Langley School District must contact their International Student Program (ISP) Coordinator at their current school before registering in Summer Session classes for full information regarding payment options and to confirm homestay arrangements.
- Elementary and Middle Years International students can register for their course online or in-person as outlined above and must make their payments and complete their registration in person at the Langley School Board Office. As part of the process to complete the registration Elementary and Middle Years students in the International program need to download and fill out the form below, then connect with their current home school to fill out that portion. Once all parts are completed on the form it can be taken to the ISP department at the School Board Office.
- All International students are subject to course fees as outlined on the brochures. Payment of course fees must be made within 7 days of registration.
- International students withdrawing from courses are subject to a 10% processing fee. Refunds are not given after the first day of Summer Session 2019 classes have started.
- International students not currently enrolled in the Langley School District must contact the ISP Department if they have questions about eligibility to enroll in Summer Session 2019, noting that registration would be after May 1, 2019.