Below you will find a list of resources and helpful tools to assist you or your child’s transition to remote learning.
For a list of government curated resources, please visit the BC Government Keep Learning website, which has information for at-home learning, activity ideas, and resources. It can be found at this link.
MICROSOFT LOGIN CREDENTIALS
U: email@example.comP: Contact your teacher or school administrator for this information.
Many teachers will be choosing to use Microsoft Teams to communicate with students and/or offer video lessons. All students have access to MS Teams through their Office 365 account.
- Teams Assignments for Students – Desktop Version — Step by step how to use Teams Desktop for classroom assignments
- Teams Assignments for Students – Mobile Version — Step by step how to use Teams Mobile for classroom assignments
My Blueprint Resources
- My Blueprint Help Guide for Parents and Students
- Students: Logging in and Completing an Activity
- Students: Adding a File to your Portfolio
- Students: Adding a reflection
- Students: Adding multiple pictures to a post
- Parents: How to create a parent account
- Students – Adding Tags and Colours to Help Organize
SD35 Continuity of Learning Plan
- Remote Learning Participation Guidelines for Students
- Developing Digital Citizens – Microsoft Teams Chat Use Guidelines
Updated: January 4, 2020