Below you will find a list of resources and helpful tools to assist you or your child’s transition into distance learning during the suspension of in-class instruction.
For a list of government curated resources, please visit the BC Government Keep Learning website, which has information for at-home learning, activity ideas, and resources. It can be found at this link.
MICROSOFT LOGIN CREDENTIALS
U: email@example.comP: Network password
Many teachers will be choosing to use Microsoft Teams to communicate with students and/or offer video lessons. All students have access to MS Teams through their Office 365 account.
- Teams Assignments for Students – Desktop Version — Step by step how to use Teams Desktop for classroom assignments
- Teams Assignments for Students – Mobile Version — Step by step how to use Teams Mobile for classroom assignments
My Blueprint Resources
- My Blueprint Help Guide for Parents and Students
- How to log in and complete an activity
- How students can add a picture or video to their myBlueprint portfolio
- How students can add a reflection to a post
- How students can add multiple comments/pictures/files to a post
- How parents can create a parent account in myBlueprint
- How students can add tags and colours to organize their portfolios
Updated: April 23, 2020