The School Board Office is now open to the public with the following hours:
Monday – Thursday
8 AM until 4:30 PM
8 AM until 4:00 PM
If you plan on visiting, please respect the following guidelines:
- Please respect physical distancing (2m) throughout the building.
- Option to wear face mask if distancing can’t be maintained.
- Enter and exit by the specified marked doors.
- Respect floor markings for traffic flow.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer upon entering.
Do NOT enter the building if you:
- HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- HAVE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF CANADA IN THE PAST 14 DAYS
- HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT OF A CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID OR OUTBREAK
The School Board Office has implemented several safety measures for visitors including:
- Plexiglass barrier and distancing stations are in place at the Reception desk
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at other public/staff reception areas, such as Human Resources, Payroll/Benefits, ISP, Office Services, etc.)
- Single flow traffic (one entrance and one exit) with arrows to indicate paths to enter and exit
- Floor markers to indicate where to line up for reception and to distance visitors 2 metres from each other and the receptionist
- Signs posted on the doors to advise visitors not to enter the building if they have symptoms of COVID-19 OR have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days OR are identified as a close contact of a confirmed case or outbreak
- Restricted access to 2nd and 3rd floors (staff must come down to reception to meet with visitors where possible)
- Hand sanitizing stations at the entrance with directions to use before approaching reception
- Frequent cleaning/sanitizing of touch points, washrooms and counters in lobby and entrance/exit
- Technology shared by visitors to be sanitized between users
If you have any questions contact us by phone or email: