The School Board Office is now open to the public with the following hours:
Monday – Thursday
8 AM until 4:30 PM
8 AM until 4 PM
During the period of the Provincial Health Order related to COVID-19, the District will NOT be hosting any in-person meetings at the School Board Office. We request all meetings that can be conducted virtually to be scheduled using an online, telephone or other method.
Visitors are to report to the Reception area, and the District will ensure any visitors or delivery personnel conduct a daily health assessment upon arrival. Staff will be asking visitors and/or delivery personnel (if appropriate) to complete an assessment (either verbal or print form) in addition to signing in with information necessary for contact tracing.
If you plan on visiting, please respect the following guidelines:
- Please respect physical distancing (2m) throughout the building.
- Wear face mask where appropriate; if distancing can’t be maintained, and be especially vigilant in hallways, washrooms, small office spaces, break rooms and kitchens.
- Enter and exit by the specified marked doors.
- Respect floor markings for traffic flow.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer upon entering.
Do NOT enter the building if you:
- HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- HAVE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF CANADA IN THE PAST 14 DAYS
- HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT OF A CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID OR OUTBREAK
The School Board Office has implemented several safety measures for visitors including:
- Plexiglass barrier and distancing stations are in place at the Reception desk
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at other public/staff reception areas, such as Human Resources, Payroll/Benefits, ISP, Office Services, etc.)
- Single flow traffic (one entrance and one exit) with arrows to indicate paths to enter and exit
- Floor markers to indicate where to line up for reception and to distance visitors 2 metres from each other and the receptionist
- Signs posted on the doors to advise visitors not to enter the building if they have symptoms of COVID-19 OR have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days OR are identified as a close contact of a confirmed case or outbreak
- Restricted access to 2nd and 3rd floors (staff must come down to reception to meet with visitors where possible)
- Hand sanitizing stations at the entrance with directions to use before approaching reception
- Frequent cleaning/sanitizing of touch points, washrooms and counters in lobby and entrance/exit
- Technology shared by visitors to be sanitized between users
If you have any questions contact us by phone or email: