Updates from the District
Fraser Health Welcome Back to School – Sep 2
Provincial Communicable Disease Guidelines – Aug 25
Information Bulletin – June 27
to view past updates, please visit our updates archive.
The health and safety of all students, staff and school communities is our top priority. The Langley School District is continuing to take direction from the Ministry of Education and Fraser Health Authority with regards to the novel coronavirus.
Update September 6, 2022
The District is sharing a Welcome Back letter from Superintendent Mal Gill to students, staff, and families.
The Fraser Health Authority is sharing a Welcome Back to School message with students, staff, and families.
Sep 2 – Fraser Health Welcome Back to School
Below are translated versions:
For other COVID-19 community related updates:
- Township-specific updates, service interruptions, and other useful links and information can be found on the Township of Langley website at Tol.ca/COVID19.
- City of Langley useful links and information can be found on the City of Langley website at https://city.langley.bc.ca/invest/contacts-resources/resources.
- Fraser Health Authority updates can be found on their website at fraserhealth.ca/COVID19.
- The BC Centre for Disease Control’s COVID-19 dashboard: http://www.bccdc.ca/hea…/diseases-conditions/covid-19/data
- Government of Canada – Travel Health Notice: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/210
Last updated: September 6, 2022