Updates from the District
to view past updates, please visit our updates archive.
The health and safety of all students, staff and school communities is our top priority. The Langley School District is continuing to take direction from the Ministry of Education and Fraser Health Authority with regards to the novel coronavirus.
School exposures in the Langley School District are posted on the Fraser Health Authority website. To view current school exposures, click on the link here, scroll down the webpage, and open the accordion listed Langley School District #35.
Update November 29, 2021
The BC Centre for Disease Control is sharing a resource regarding Vaccination for children 5-11 years old. Please click on image or pdf below.
- The School Board Office is open to the public. For hours and health and safety guidelines, be sure to visit our Visitor Health & Safety page.
- Recreation facilities on all sites are open to the public. Playgrounds are open.
- Rental/booking of District sites by community user groups are open. Please note the change in process.
For other COVID-19 community related updates:
- Township-specific updates, service interruptions, and other useful links and information can be found on the Township of Langley website at Tol.ca/COVID19.
- City of Langley specific updates, service interruptions, and other useful links and information can be found on the City of Langley website at langleycity.ca/covid-19.
- Fraser Health Authority updates can be found on their website at fraserhealth.ca/COVID19.
- The BC Centre for Disease Control’s COVID-19 dashboard: http://www.bccdc.ca/hea…/diseases-conditions/covid-19/data
- Information about COVID-19, including information for schools and families, is regularly updated on the BC Centre for Disease Control site: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/childcare-schools
- All joint statements from Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry and Minister of Health Adrian Dix are posted here: https://news.gov.bc.ca/ministries/health
- The Provincial Pandemic Coordination plan: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/health/about-bc-s-health-care-system/office-of-the-provincial-health-officer/reports-publications/pandemic-provincial-coordination-plan.pdf
- Ministry of Health response plans – https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/about-bc-s-health-care-system/office-of-the-provincial-health-officer/current-health-topics/pandemic-influenza
- Government of Canada – Novel Coronavirus Travel Health Notice: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/210
Last updated: November 29, 2021