Be a part of a District that works to inspire all learners to reach their full potential and create a positive lasting legacy for the future. The Langley School District is looking to hire amazing teachers who share our Core Values of:
Integrity, Excellence, Courage, and Community.
Our next Teacher Candidate Info Session will be taking place in April.
We will be discussing all aspects of the hiring process:
- Why choose Langley
- Supports for new teachers
- What we look for in an applicant
- What to expect during an interview
We have created a short video which provides an overview of the info session. Watch below:
To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Complete your portfolio on www.MakeAFuture.ca
- Apply to the General Application – TTOC (Teacher Teaching On Call) posting for Langley
- (Optional) sign up to our mailing list to receive information of upcoming Information and Hiring Paloozas.
For teachers currently teaching in other districts, please also follow the above steps to be considered for an interview.
We will be holding our next Hiring Palooza during the week of November 16-20, 2020.
When your applications have been received and reviewed, you will be contacted for an interview prior to the Hiring Palooza week.
To get familiar with our District hiring process watch the Teacher Info Session video above.
If you have a question about hiring please email: NewLearners@sd35.bc.ca
To learn more about our recruitment go here.