Begins on January 20th between 8:00 to 3:00. Please bring the documents shown below under "New Registrations"
Please register by March 31, 2014 to guarantee a seat for September 2014. If you register after March 31st, you may have to find a seat in another Langley school (not necessarily a school of your choice!) based on seat availability.
You will need to bring the following documents/items with you to register:
1) Proof of age (child's birth certificate, passport, immigration papers, or citizenship card)
2) Parent citizenship documents (birth certificate, passport, immigration papers, or citizenship card)
3) Proof of residency in Willoughby catchment (purchase/rental agreement, driver's license, or utility bill)
4) CareCard number for child (if you have one)
5) Final report card from last year (new Kindergarten registration do not have/need a previous report card)
Cross Boundary Requests
Parents must register in their catchment school first.
The home/catchment school will provide a cross-boundary request form to be taken to the other school.
Parents will receive notification from the cross-boundary school by June 16th whether the admission is approved, denied, or deferred until September (this means you might not know if you have a seat in the cross-boundary school until after school starts.)
Summer Office Hours
Mrs. Frelick and Mr. Leung will be in the office on Monday, June 30th. July 1st we are closed for Canada Day. Mr. Leung will be in the office from Wednesday, July 2 to Friday, July 4th from 9:00 - 3:00.
The office will re-open in August from Monday, Aug. 25 to Fri, Aug 29 (9:00 - 3:00). The first day back to school will be Tuesday, September 2nd (8:51 - 10:30 am only)