Begins on January 20th between 8:00 to 3:00. Please bring the documents shown below under "New Registrations"
Please register by March 31, 2014 to guarantee a seat for September 2014. If you register after March 31st, you may have to find a seat in another Langley school (not necessarily a school of your choice!) based on seat availability.
You will need to bring the following documents/items with you to register:
1) Proof of age (child's birth certificate, passport, immigration papers, or citizenship card)
2) Parent citizenship documents (birth certificate, passport, immigration papers, or citizenship card)
3) Proof of residency in Willoughby catchment (purchase/rental agreement, driver's license, or utility bill)
4) CareCard number for child (if you have one)
5) Final report card from last year (new Kindergarten registration do not have/need a previous report card)
Cross Boundary Requests
Parents must register in their catchment school first.
The home/catchment school will provide a cross-boundary request form to be taken to the other school.
Parents will receive notification from the cross-boundary school by June 16th whether the admission is approved, denied, or deferred until September (this means you might not know if you have a seat in the cross-boundary school until after school starts.)
2014 Basketball schedules to download please click below:
Practice schedule for all teams
Grade 7 game schedule
Grade 6 game schedule
Read, read and read some more. Click here to view and print off the Home Reading Program Recording Sheet.